We hope this material on human development will be of use both to general audiences intrigued with the human condition, as well as to clinicians and scholars in psychology, psychotherapy, and psychoanalysis.
Sign up for our newsletter
Once a month we send out a newsletter containing parenting news, advice and more.
Video showing examples of Tomkins 9 Innate Affects.
Copyright 2006 | Steven H. Shmurak. Ph.D.
A free information book explaining the coronavirus to children
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗸𝗲𝘆 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝟱 𝘁𝗼 𝟵 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝘀:
• What is the coronavirus?
• How do you catch the coronavirus?
• What happens if you catch the coronavirus?
• Why are people worried about catching the coronavirus?
• Is there a cure for the coronavirus?
• Why are some places we normally go to closed?
• What can I do to help?
• What’s going to happen next?